James F. Libecco MDClinical Assistant Professor of Dermatology, Case Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio; Dermatologist, Akron Skin Center, Akron, Ohio
James Libecco, MD is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Dermatology at Case Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio and Assistant Professor at the Northeastern Ohio Medical University.
After receiving his medical degree from the Northeastern Ohio Medical University, Dr. Libecco completed internship and residency in the Department of Dermatology at the Cleveland Clinic. After this, he became the Director of Research as well as the Director of the Phototherapy and Cutaneous Care Center at the Cleveland Clinic. From there he went to private practice with a focus on psoriatic care and laser therapy for medical and cosmetic conditions.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Time to Loss of Response Following Withdrawal of Ixekizumab in Patients With Psoriasis
- Psoriasis Is Associated With Incident Venous Thromboembolism and Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Super Responders to Guselkumab Treatment in Moderate to Severe Psoriasis
- Apremilast Combination Therapies in Moderate to Severe Psoriasis
- Technology-Based Postural Apparel for Musculoskeletal Strain in Surgeons
- Management of Psoriatic Disease During COVID-19
- Systemic or Biologic Treatment in Psoriasis Patients Does Not Increase the Risk of a Severe Form of COVID‐19
- Efficacy and Safety of Continuous Risankizumab Therapy vs Treatment Withdrawal in Patients With Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis
- Comparison of Biologics and Oral Treatments for Plaque Psoriasis
- Long-Term Efficacy of Every-2-Week Dosing vs Recommended Dosing of Ixekizumab in Patients Who Had Static Physician's Global Assessment >1 at Week 12