James F. Libecco MDClinical Assistant Professor of Dermatology, Case Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio; Dermatologist, Akron Skin Center, Akron, Ohio
James Libecco, MD is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Dermatology at Case Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio and Assistant Professor at the Northeastern Ohio Medical University.
After receiving his medical degree from the Northeastern Ohio Medical University, Dr. Libecco completed internship and residency in the Department of Dermatology at the Cleveland Clinic. After this, he became the Director of Research as well as the Director of the Phototherapy and Cutaneous Care Center at the Cleveland Clinic. From there he went to private practice with a focus on psoriatic care and laser therapy for medical and cosmetic conditions.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Technology-Based Postural Apparel for Musculoskeletal Strain in Surgeons
- Management of Psoriatic Disease During COVID-19
- Systemic or Biologic Treatment in Psoriasis Patients Does Not Increase the Risk of a Severe Form of COVID‐19
- Efficacy and Safety of Continuous Risankizumab Therapy vs Treatment Withdrawal in Patients With Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis
- Comparison of Biologics and Oral Treatments for Plaque Psoriasis
- Long-Term Efficacy of Every-2-Week Dosing vs Recommended Dosing of Ixekizumab in Patients Who Had Static Physician's Global Assessment >1 at Week 12
- Onset of Action for Interleukin-17 and Interleukin-23 Inhibitors for Psoriasis
- Ixekizumab in the Treatment of Patients With History of Chronic Erythrodermic Psoriasis Who Failed Secukinumab
- Prevalence of Advanced Liver Fibrosis in Patients With Severe Psoriasis
- Patient Needs and Treatment Goals in Psoriasis