James L Griffith MD, MSMicrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology Fellow at DermSurgery Associates with Dr. Leonard Goldberg
Dr. Griffith attended the University of Colorado in Boulder, Colorado before earning a masters in medical science at Mississippi College in Clinton, Mississippi. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi in Jackson, Mississippi and finished his dermatology residency at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, Michigan. He has also completed the Clarence S. Livingood clinical research fellowship at Henry Ford Hospital and is currently one of two micrographic surgery and dermatologic oncology fellows at DermSurgery Associates training under Dr. Leonard Goldberg.
Dr. Griffith’s clinical and research interests include: vitiligo, melanoma, scars, photomedicine, and lasers.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Exposure to UV Nail Lamp Potentially Associated With Cutaneous Carcinogenic Risk
- Sunscreen Is Protective Against Skin DNA Damage
- Evidence-Based Management of Vitiligo
- Consumer Knowledge of New Sunscreen Labels
- Something Is Better Than Nothing, But What’s Best for Sunscreen Application?
- Factors Influencing Sunscreen Application Thickness and Preservative Exposure
- New Sunscreen Application Technique Effective in Improving Protection