James Flory MD, MSCEAssistant Professor in the Department of Health Policy and Research at Weill Cornell Medical College, Assistant Attending on the Endocrinology Service at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center New York, NY
James Flory MD, MSCE is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Health Policy and Research at Weill Cornell Medical College, and an Assistant Attending on the Endocrinology Service at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. He is supported by funding from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, K08 HS023898, to study metformin tolerability and persistence.
DisclosuresNo disclosures to report.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Hospitalization for Lactic Acidosis in Patients With Reduced Kidney Function Treated With Metformin or Sulfonylureas
- Metformin Use Is Associated With a Lower Risk of Hospitalization for Heart Failure in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Association of Treatment With Metformin vs Sulfonylurea With MACE Among Patients With Diabetes and Reduced Kidney Function
- Long-Term Weight Loss With Metformin or Lifestyle Intervention in Diabetes
- Metformin Use and Cardiovascular Events in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes and Chronic Kidney Disease
- Use of Metformin in CKD, CHF, and CLD Associated With Reduced Mortality