Heather R Greene MSN, FNP, AOCNPNurse Practitioner, The West Clinic, Memphis, Tennessee
Heather joined The West Clinic team 5 years ago, having been an oncology nurse practitioner for the last 15 years. She currently works in the outpatient setting, managing a variety of medical oncology patients including those with genitourinary disease, in which her collaborating physician has a special interest. She is also a sub-investigator on several genitourinary protocols at West Cancer Center and Research Institute.
Heather earned her BSN in 2000 and her MSN in 2002, both from the University of Tennessee. She has been a contributing author on several occasions for the Journal of the Advanced Practitioner in Oncology (JADPRO) and the Oncology Nursing Society, most recently authoring a chapter for the Advanced Oncology Certification Review and Resource Manual. She has spoken locally and nationally on a variety of topics as it pertains to managing the medical oncology patient.
Heather Greene, MSN, FNP, AOCNP is a member of the Speakers’ Bureau for Pfizer, Inc.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- ASCO 2019: Abstract Recommendations From Heather Greene for Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Sources of Frustration Among Patients Diagnosed With RCC
- Clear Cell RCC With Multiple Small Masses
- Symptomatic Spine, Liver and Lung Mets in Clear Cell RCC Patient
- Liver Mets 5 Years After Nephrectomy in Chromophobe RCC
- RCC Found in Patient With Vertebral Compression Fracture: Next Steps?
- Medullary RCC With Lung Metastases
- ASCO 2017: Abstract Recommendations From Heather Greene—Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Widely Metastatic ccRCC in 40-Year-Old Female
- Patient With Papillary RCC Progressing After Multiple Lines of Treatment