Hadar Lev-Tov MD, MASAssistant Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, Dr. Phillip Frost Department of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, Florida
Dr. Lev-Tov completed his medical training at Downstate medical Center. He conducted clinical research in dermatology at the University of California, Davis where he also completed his Masters degree in clinical research. Dr. Lev-Tov is currently Assistant Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery at the Dr. Phillip Frost Department of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Patient Characteristics and a Novel Model of Treatment Effectiveness for Patients With Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Effects of Physical Activity as an Adjunct Treatment on Healing Outcomes and Recurrence of Venous Leg Ulcers
- Pyoderma Gangrenosum: Comorbidities and Mortality
- A Visit Guide for Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Epidemiology and Treatment of Angiolymphoid Hyperplasia With Eosinophilia