Giselle A. Suero-Abreu MD, PhD, MScFellow in Cardiovascular Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) - Harvard Medical School. Boston, Massachusetts
Dr. Giselle A. Suero-Abreu is a fellow in cardiovascular medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts. She received her medical degree from the Instituto Tecnológico de Santo Domingo in her home country of the Dominican Republic. After completing her medical studies, she obtained a master's in Science and a Ph.D. in biomedical imaging focused on vascular and cancer research at New York University School of Medicine. She then trained in internal medicine at Rutgers University New Jersey Medical School. She was selected for a chief medical resident year position before starting her current cardiovascular medicine fellowship at MGH Harvard Medical School in Boston. Her primary clinical and research interests center on cardio-oncology, women's heart health, preventive cardiology, multimodality cardiovascular imaging, and promoting health equity and diversity in medicine.
- MD: Instituto Tecnológico de Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- MSc: New York University School of Medicine
- PhD: New York University School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine and Chief Medical Resident at Rutgers University, New Jersey Medical School. Newark, New Jersey
- Cardiovascular Medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School. Boston, Massachusetts