Geoffrey R. Connors MD, FACPAssociate Professor of Medicine, Division of Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, Colorado
Dr. Geoffrey Connors is a specialist in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine. Since 2017, he has been an Associate Professor of Medicine at the University of Colorado School of Medicine, Division of Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine. In addition to his work as a Pulmonologist and Critical Care physician, Dr. Connors is the Program Director for the Internal Medicine Residency Training Program at the University of Colorado. Prior to coming to Colorado, Dr. Connors was Associate Professor of Medicine in the Section of Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine at Yale University.
Dr. Connors received his medical degree from Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans. He underwent residency training in internal medicine at the University of Colorado School of Medicine in Denver, where he served as Chief Medical Resident. He completed a clinical and research fellowship in Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore.
He is a member of the American Thoracic Society and is board-certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
DisclosuresDr. Connors has no disclosures.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Implementation of a Phenobarbital-Based Pathway for Severe Alcohol Withdrawal
- Pirfenidone in Patients With Progressive Fibrotic ILDs Other Than Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Post-Acute COVID-19 Syndrome
- 2020 Top Stories in Respiratory Medicine: The CAPTAIN and IRIDIUM Trials
- Response to Ventilator Adjustments for Predicting ARDS Mortality
- SARS-CoV-2 Immunity: Review and Applications to Phase III Vaccine Candidates
- 2019 Top Stories in Respiratory Medicine: The NOVEL-START Trial