Gautam Jayram MDCo-Director, Advanced Therapeutic Center, Urology Associates, P.C., Nashville, Tennessee
Dr. Jayram is a urologist and partner with Urology Associates, P.C. in Nashville, TN. He specializes in urologic oncology and performs a high volume of open and minimally-invasive cancer operations yearly. Dr. Jayram completed a fellowship in at the Brady Urological Institute at Johns Hopkins Hospital where he served as Clinical Instructor. He attended medical school at Vanderbilt University and completed his urology residency at the University of Chicago Hospitals before returning to Nashville.
As co-director of the Advanced Therapeutic Center at Urology Associates, P.C., Dr. Jayram focuses on caring for patients with advanced urologic cancers and helps direct an active clinical trials program that serves a wide geographic area in the Southeast. He has served in several advisory and leadership roles and currently sits on the LUGPA Education Committee. He is passionate about integrating novel technologies and therapeutics in community urology and promoting high-value care in independent group practice.
No disclosures reported.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the Business of Urology
- Finding Your First Job
- Managing the BCG Shortage in Community Practice
- AUA 2019: Urologists Tackle the Opioid Epidemic
- LUGPA 2018 Conference: Private Equity Consolidation in Urology: What Urologists Should Know
- Advanced Prostate Cancer in 2018: A Look Ahead/Part 2—Nonmetastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Advanced Prostate Cancer in 2018: A Look Ahead/Part 1—Hormone Sensitive Metastatic Disease
- Dr. Tom Jayram From LUGPA 2017: How Are Community Urologists Managing Localized Prostate Cancer?
- Dr. Tom Jayram and Dr. David Morris From LUGPA 2017: Germline DNA Testing in Prostate Cancer: Ready for Primetime?
- MACRA and MIPS in 2017—How Are Urologists Doing It?