Gary D. Webb MDEditor-in-Chief for the ChiP Network; Emeritus Editor of the ACHD Learning Center; Consulting Cardiologist, Toronto Congenital Cardiac Centre for Adults, Toronto General Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Dr. Webb helped to establish a 15-center network for adult congenital heart (ACHD) patients in Canada. He led the publication of the first set of guidelines for the management of ACHD patients. He co-led the first American recommendations for the management of these patients. He set up the ACHD Learning Center in collaboration with Cincinnati Children’s Hospital and ISACHD. He leads the Chip Network, an organization aiming to connect congenital heart professionals globally.
DisclosuresNo disclosures to report.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- AHA: Evaluation and Management of the Child and Adult With Fontan Circulation
- Classification and Diagnosis of Cardiomyopathy in Children: An AHA Scientific Statement
- Maternal Comorbidities and Complications of Delivery in Pregnant Women With Congenital Heart Disease
- Substantial Cardiovascular Morbidity in Adults With Lower-Complexity Congenital Heart Disease
- Pharmacological Therapy in Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Value of Regular Defibrillation Threshold Testing After Extracardiac ICD Placement in Small Children
- Characterizing Long-Term Outcomes in Childhood Left Ventricular Non-Compaction Cardiomyopathy
- Cerebral Tissue Hypoxia May Affect Brain Development in Fetuses With Heart Defects
- Protein-Losing Enteropathy in Patients With Congenital Heart Disease
- Intracranial Aneurysms in Patients With Bicuspid Aortic Valve