Francesco Montorsi MD, FRCS (Hon)Professor and Chairman, Department of Urology, Vita e Salute San Raffaele University, Milan, Italy. Editor Emeritus, European Urology.
Francesco Montorsi is full Professor of Urology and Chief of the Urological Department at San Raffaele Hospital, University Vita-Salute San Raffaele, Milan, Italy.
He is an Honorary Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeon and Editor Emeritus of European Urology. He is the author of more than 1100 scientific articles published in peer-reviewed journals.
DisclosuresDr. Montorsi has no disclosures.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Effectiveness and Safety of Prostatic Artery Embolization for the Treatment of LUTS
- PSMA PET/CT vs CT Alone in Newly Diagnosed Biochemical Recurrence of Prostate Cancer
- Patient Perspectives on Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Surgery
- Tamsulosin and Placebo vs Tamsulosin and Tadalafil in Men With Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms
- Efficacy of Tadalafil Daily vs On-Demand in the Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction