Elizabeth G Grubbs MDAssociate Professor, Department of Surgical Oncology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas
Dr. Elizabeth Gardner Grubbs is surgical oncologist at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, where she is Associate Professor in the Department of Surgical Oncology. She is also Associate Member of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center UTHealth Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences in Houston.
Dr. Grubbs has published more than 90 articles, abstracts, and book chapters and has presented widely at national and international conferences. Dr. Grubbs is Associate Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. She is a member of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, American Association of Endocrine Surgeons, American Thyroid Association, and International Thyroid Oncology Group (ITOG), among other professional organizations.
After receiving her medical degree from Duke University School of Medicine, Dr. Grubbs underwent residency training at Duke University Medical Center. She then completed a fellowship in surgical oncology at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston. Dr. Grubbs also holds a masters degree in epidemiology awarded by Harvard University School of Public Health in Boston.
DisclosuresDr. Elizabeth Grubbs reports no disclosures.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Determining Which Post-Operative Therapy to Use and the Future of MTC—Expert Video 5 of 5
- Using Cabozantinib to Treat Medullary Thyroid Cancer—Expert Video 4 of 5
- Medullary Thyroid Cancer: Post-Operative Monitoring and When to Consider Therapy—Expert Video 2 of 5
- Using Vandetanib to Treat Medullary Thyroid Cancer—Expert Video 3 of 5
- Medullary Thyroid Cancer and Its Primary Treatment—Expert Video 1 of 5