Elaine C. Siegfried MDProfessor of Pediatrics and Dermatology, Saint Louis University; Chief, Division of Pediatric Dermatology, Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital, St. Louis, Missouri
Professor Elaine Siegfried is Director of the Division of Pediatric Dermatology at the Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital,Saint Louis University Health Sciences Center, USA, owner and Director of Kids Dermatology, St. Louis, USA.
Prof. Siegfried is a past President of the American Board of Dermatology, a founding member of the Pediatric Dermatology Research Alliance (PeDRA) and chair of the Emerging Practice Models Committee at the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD). She is also a member or fellow of a number of other professional organisations, including the Society for Pediatric Dermatology and the American Dermatological Association (ADA). She has volunteered her services for many years as a member of the scientific advisory boards for the National Eczema Association and the National Foundation for Ectodermal Dysplasia.
Prof. Siegfried has authored approximately 130 journal papers and 20 book chapters, and served as principle investigator for >50 clinical trials.
DisclosuresDr. Siegfried reports the following:
- AI Therapeutics – contracted research
- ASLAN Pharmaceuticals – consultant fes
- Boehringer Ingelheim - consulting fees
- Incyte - consulting fees
- Regeneron - consulting fees, honoraria; fees to SSM/SLU related to sponsoring clinical trials
- Sanofi Genzyme - consulting fees, honoraria
- UCB – DSMB, consulting fees
- Abbvie - consulting fees
- Verrica - consulting fees, honoraria; fees to SSM/SLU related to sponsoring a clinical trial
- Leo - consulting fees, DSMB
- Novan - consulting fees; DSMB
- Novartis - consulting fees
- Pfizer - consulting fee; DSMB; grant funding to support 2020-2022 Peds Derm Fellow
- Pierre Fabre - consulting fee; fees to SSM/SLU related to sponsoring a clinical trial
- Janssen – PI, fees to SSM/SLU related to sponsoring a clinical trial
- Lilly - fees to SSM/SLU related to sponsoring a clinical trial
DSMB = Data Safety Monitoring Board