Douglas W. Kress MDFellowship Director, Division of Pediatric Dermatology, Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Dr.Douglas W. Kress is currently the Fellowship Director for the Division of Pediatric Dermatology at the Children's Hospital of Pittsbiugh. He has previously served as both the Residency Program Director and Director of Clinical Services for the University of Pittsburgh Department of Dermatology, and currently holds the title of Clinical Associate Professor within that department. Dr. Kress also spent 8 years as a Consultant in Pediatric Dermatology at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation. Dr. Kress did his Dermatology Residency at the University of Pittsburgh where he served as Chief Resident, and his Pediatric Dermatology Fellowship at the Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh. Dr. Kress' main clinical interests are pediatric psoriasis, eczema and acne.
DisclosuresDr. Kress is a consultant/on the Speaker's Bureau for, Allergan, Amgen, Galderma, Pfizer, and Sanofi/Regeneron.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Secukinumab Appears Effective and Safe for Children With Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis
- Atopic Dermatitis in Patients With Low Socioeconomic Status
- Habit Reversal Treatment of Scratching Is Beneficial in Childhood Atopic Dermatitis
- Comorbidity Development in Children With Psoriasis
- Safety of Systemic Agents for Pediatric Psoriasis