Don Mehrabi MD, FAADBoard-Certified Dermatologist, BHSkin Dermatology, Inc., Beverly Hills, California
Don Mehrabi, MD, FAAD, is a board certified dermatologist practicing in Encino and Glendale, California. He performed his preliminary medicine internship at Emory University in Atlanta, GA, and his 3 year dermatology residency at the prestigious University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, TX. He enjoys all aspects of dermatology but especially medical and surgical dermatology.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Adverse Skin Reactions With Different Types of Masks During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Effectiveness and Safety of Risankizumab in Psoriasis
- Efficacy of In-Class Interleukin-23 Inhibitor Switching in Psoriasis Treatment
- Second Primary Melanomas: Increased Risk and Decreased Time to Presentation in Patients Exposed to Tanning Beds
- Using Smooth Forceps for Assisting Incision and Drainage of an Infected Epidermoid Cyst