Dayna S. Early MD, FASGE. FACGProfessor of Medicine and Director of Endoscopy, Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Medicine, Washington University in St. Louis/Barnes Jewish Hospital, St. Louis, Missouri
Dayna Early is a Professor of Medicine at Washington University in St. Louis and Director of Endoscopy at Barnes Jewish Hospital. Her clinical and research interests are colorectal cancer screening quality, evaluation and treatment of Barrett esophagus, endobariatrics and endoscopic ultrasound.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Yield of Second Right Colon Segment Exam During Colonoscopy After First Exam Using Mucosal Exposure Device
- Adenoma Detection by Endocuff-Assisted vs Standard Colonoscopy
- Risk of Neoplastic Progression in Individuals at High Risk for Pancreatic Cancer Undergoing Long-Term Surveillance
- Outcomes After Liquid Nitrogen Spray Cryotherapy in Barrett's Esophagus–Associated High-Grade Dysplasia and Intramucosal Adenocarcinoma
- MY APPROACH to the Use of Electronic Chromoendoscopy