David A. Katzka MDProfessor of Medicine, Division of Digestive and Liver Disease, Columbia University, New York, New York; Physician, Columbia University Medical Center, Department of Medicine, Division of Digestive and Liver Diseases, Presbyterian Hospital, New York, New York
DisclosuresDr. Katzka receives research funding from Shire.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Risk of Esophageal Adenocarcinoma in Patients With Barrett’s Esophagus: Antireflux Surgery vs Antireflux Medications
- POEM vs Pneumatic Dilation and Treatment Outcomes Among Treatment-Naïve Patients With Achalasia
- High Risk of Recurrence of Gastroesophageal Reflux Following Laparoscopic Antireflux Surgery
- Pneumodilation Modestly Effective in Achalasia After Failed Heller Myotomy
- MY APPROACH to Esophageal Hypersensitivity