Davd Ginsberg MDAssociate Professor of Clinical Urology and Director, Neurourology and Female Urology, Keck School of Medicine, Chief of Urology at Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California
Dr. David Ginsberg is an internationally recognized expert in the field of Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Urology. Dr. Ginsberg joined the USC faculty in 1997 after completing his fellowship in female, reconstructive and neuro-urology.
His particular areas of interest include both male and female voiding symptoms and urinary incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse and neurogenic bladder. Dr. Ginsberg specializes in both surgical and non-surgical options for treatment of prolapse and voiding dysfunction. Dr. Ginsberg is boarded by the American Board of Urology and is also board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Urology. In addition, Dr. Ginsberg is Chief of Urology at Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center, an internationally respected facility focusing on the care of patients with spinal cord injury and other neurologic diseases.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Permanent Urethral Ligation After AUS Cuff Erosion
- One-Year Outcomes of the Axonics System for Urinary Urgency Incontinence Treatment
- Outcomes of Sacral Neuromodulation Using an Optimized Lead Placement Technique
- Outcomes of Intra-Operative Onabotunlinumtoxin-A for Continent Bladder Reconstruction
- Adverse Events After First, Single, Mesh and Non-Mesh Procedures for SUI and Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Long-Term OnabotulinumtoxinA Treatment for Neurogenic Detrusor Overactivity