Danny Zakria MD, MBAGeneral Surgery House Staff, PGY-1, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee
Dr. Zakria received a BA degree in Economics with a minor in Business Administration from the University of Florida. Afterwards, he attended Vanderbilt University School of Medicine where he completed a combined MD/MBA degree in conjunction with the Owen Graduate School of Management. He is currently a general surgery intern at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
DisclosuresDr. Zakria has no relevant disclosures.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Trends in the Incidence of Lentigo Maligna and Lentigo Maligna Melanoma in the US From 2000 to 2019
- Diagnosis and Management of Acral Pigmented Lesions
- Risk of Mortality After a Diagnosis of Melanoma In Situ
- Incorporating Prognostic Gene Expression Profile Assays Into the Management of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Risk Factors Associated With First and Second Primary Melanomas in a High-Incidence Population
- Impact of Five-Year Melanoma Screening Initiative in a Large Health Care System
- Overdiagnosis as a Potential Cause for the Rising Incidence–Mortality Disparity of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Patient-Led Surveillance After Treatment of Localized Melanoma