Curtis Lachowiez MDAssistant Professor, Department of Hematology and Medical Oncology, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, Oregon
Curtis Lachowiez completed his internal medicine residency and chief residency at Oregon Health & Science University in Portland, Oregon, and his hematology and medical oncology fellowship at the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
Dr. Lachowiez is currently an Assistant Professor at Oregon Health & Science University Knight Cancer Institute, where his career interests include understanding the molecular biology and clonal evolution of myeloid malignancies and clinical investigations of targeted therapeutic combinations in patients with acute myeloid leukemia.
DisclosuresDr. Lachowiez has no relevant disclosures.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Germline Predisposition Variants Occur in MDS Patients of All Ages
- Metformin for Treating Cytopenias in Children and Young Adults With Fanconi Anemia
- Telomere Biology Disorder Prevalence and Phenotypes in Adults With Familial Hematologic and/or Pulmonary Presentations
- Androgen Therapy in Inherited Bone Marrow Failure Syndromes
- Clinical Features and Outcomes of Patients With Shwachman-Diamond Syndrome and MDS or AML