Cristiane Decat Bergerot PhD, MS, BSCity of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center, Los Angeles, CA; Psychologist, Ph.D. Centro de Câncer de Brasília (CETTRO), Brasilia, Brasil
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- The Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Physician Mental Health
- Strategies to Mitigate Physician Mental Health Issues During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Moderate to Severe Distress Is Reported in 77% of RCC Patients
- Biopsychosocial Distress May Lead to Poorer Clinical Outcome in mRCC
- How Should We Deal With the Psychological Burden of mRCC?