Conchita Martín DMDProfessor of Orthodontics and Research Methodology, the Universidad Complutense of Madrid (UCM) – Faculty of Odontology, Madrid, Spain
Dr. Martín is Professor of Orthodontics and Research Methodology at the Universidad Complutense of Madrid (UCM) – Faculty of Odontology. She has held the position of Clinical Teacher at the PostGraduate Program of Orthodontics since 1996.
Dr. Martín is a specialist in Orthodontics, having completed a 3-year postgraduate program at the University Complutense of Madrid and complementary postrgraduate studies at UCLA. She is a specialist in Statistics and Experimental Design, having completed a Masters’ Degree at the University Autonoma from Barcelona. She is a Doctor in Odontology (Dr Odont), having completed the Doctorate at the Universiity Complutense of Madrid. She is also on the editorial board of the European Journal of Orthodontics.
DisclosuresDr. Martín is a part of the editorial board of the European Journal of Orthodontics. She has no other no relevant disclosures to declare.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Effect of Micro-Osteoperforations on External Apical Root Resorption
- Mobile-Device–Related Healthcare Improves Orthodontic Outcomes
- MY APPROACH to Treating Stage IV Periodontitis Patients With Pathological Tooth Migration
- 2020 Top Stories in Clinical Dentistry: Early and Fast Orthodontic Tooth Movements May Increase Risk of Developing Gingival Clefts
- Early and Fast Orthodontic Tooth Movements and Risk of Developing Gingival Clefts
- Comparative Determination of Skeletal Maturity by Hand–Wrist Radiograph, Cephalometric Radiograph, and Cone Beam Computed Tomography
- Esthetic Perception of Clear Aligner Therapy Attachments Using Eye-Tracking Technology
- A Prospective Follow-Up Study on the Efficacy of Tooth Movement With Invisalign
- Assessment of Available Sites for Palatal Orthodontic Mini-Implants Using CBCT
- Children With Sickle Cell Disease Show Higher Incidence of Handicapping Malocclusion Compared With Normal Standards