Christine Jaworsky MDProfessor of Dermatology, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio
Dr. Christine Jaworsky is Professor of Dermatology at the Case Western Reserve School of Medicine and a staff member of the MetroHealth Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio. She received her medical degree at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago, and completed residency training in dermatology at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation. Dr. Jaworsky completed a fellowship in dermatopathology at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- The Prognostic Value of Tumor Mitotic Rate in Children and Adolescents With Cutaneous Melanoma
- Histopathologic Vasculitis From the Periulcer Edge
- A Biologically Based Approach to Acne and Rosacea
- Use of the Scoop–Shave Biopsy for Pigmented Lesions
- Traditional Medications at the Root of Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis