Chill C. Yee MDPhysician Care Center Lead, Sutter Medical Group—Roseville Division, Department of Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, Adjunct Faculty, Sutter Family Medicine Residency Program, Roseville, California
Dr. Chill C. Yee is a sports medicine specialist practicing in Roseville, California, and affiliated with the Sutter Medical Group, where he is the Physician Care Center Lead in the Department of Orthopedics and Sports Medicine. Dr. Yee’s focus encompasses the full range of orthopedic injuries and preventive care, including sports-related injuries and pediatric sports medicine. He is a certified medical acupuncturist.
Dr. Yee was awarded his medical degree by the University of Nevada School of Medicine. He underwent residency training in Family and Community Medicine at the UC Davis Medical Center. He completed an associate fellowship in integrative medicine at the University of Arizona, where he was a recipient of the Bravewell Collaborative Scholarship for Integrative Medicine, and completed a fellowship in primary care sports medicine at the University of Washington, Montana Family Care Residency. He received his acupuncture certification from the Helms Institute at the UCLA School of Medicine.
Dr. Yee is a member of the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine and the American Academy of Family Physicians.
DisclosuresDr. Yee reports no relevant disclosures.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Outcomes of High- vs Low-Dose Exercise Therapy in Patients With Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neurodegenerative Disease Among Male Elite Football (Soccer) Players in Sweden
- Exercise Volume vs Intensity and the Progression of Coronary Atherosclerosis in Middle-Aged and Older Athletes
- Return to Sports After Total Hip Arthroplasty
- 2022 Top Story in Primary Care: Commit to Being Active All Through the Day
- Relative Efficacy of Intra-Articular Injections in the Treatment of Knee Osteoarthritis
- Heavy Slow Resistance (HSR) Training Plus Corticosteroid Injections or Tendon Needling vs HSR Training Alone for Tennis Elbow
- Physical Therapy vs Arthroscopic Partial Meniscectomy for Patients With Degenerative Meniscal Tears
- Cost-Effectiveness of Physical Therapy vs Glucocorticoid Injection for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Therapeutic Aquatic Exercise Decreases Pain and Disability for Patients With Chronic Low Back Pain