Charles L Loprinzi MDMedical Oncologist; Professor of Oncology, Mayo Clinic Cancer Center, Rochester, Minnesota
Dr. Charles Loprinzi received his medical degree from Oregon Health & Science University in Portland, Oregon. He underwent residency training in internal medicine at Maricopa Medical Center in Phoenix, Arizona, and completed a fellowship at the Wisconsin Clinical Cancer Center in Madison, Wisconsin. Currently, Dr. Loprinzi is a medical oncologist and Professor of Oncology at the Mayo Clinic Cancer Center in Rochester, Minnesota. He has authored more than 350 scientific publications. One of his primary areas of research involves the control of cancer-related symptoms.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Extended Treatment With Rivaroxaban Bests Aspirin for Recurrent VTE Prevention
- Electroacupuncture Reduces Hot Flashes Among Breast Cancer Survivors
- Calcium/Magnesium Phase III Trial
- Pharmacogenetic Risk for Taxane-Induced Neurotoxicity in Ovarian Cancer
- Trends in the Treatment of Chemotherapy-Induced Peripheral Neuropathy