Carl J Pepine MD, MACCProfessor of Medicine, Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, Florida
Dr. Carl J. Pepine is Professor of Medicine in the Division of Cardiovascular Medicine at the University of Florida College of Medicine in Gainesville, where he is Division Director Emeritus and Eminent Scholar Emeritus.
Dr. Pepine received his medical degree from New Jersey Medical School in Newark. He completed his residency in internal medicine at Jefferson Medical College Hospital in Philadelphia and stayed on in Philadelphia to complete a fellowship in cardiopulmonary physiology and cardiovascular medicine at the Regional Naval Medical Center and Jefferson Medical College Hospital.
Dr. Pepine receives funding from NIH/NHLBI HL090957 Women’s Ischemia Syndrome Evaluation (WISE) Coronary Vascular Dysfunction and NIH/NCATS UL1 TR000064 Clinical and Translational Science Award to the University of Florida.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Auto-CD34+ Cell Therapy Improves Exercise Capacity, Angina Frequency, and Reduces Mortality in Refractory Angina
- Long-Term Survival of Patients With ST-Elevation Acute Coronary Syndrome Without Obstructive Coronary Artery Disease
- Invasive Evaluation of Angina Patients Without CAD
- A Need for Novel Therapeutics in Refractory Angina
- Predictors of Long-Term Outcome in Patients With Refractory Angina
- Effect of Gender on Coronary Microvascular Dysfunction and Cardiac Outcomes