Camille Powe MDInstructor in Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
Camille Powe MD is an endocrinologist and clinical researcher in the Massachusetts General Hospital Diabetes Unit. Her focus is diabetes and other endocrine disease in pregnancy. She received her MD from Harvard Medical School in 2011. She trained in Internal Medicine at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and in Endocrinology at Massachusetts General Hospital.
DisclosuresDr. Powe reports no disclosures.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring in Pregnancy Reduces Fetal Exposure to Maternal Glucose
- Overweight and Obese Moms Benefit From Lifestyle Interventions During Pregnancy
- New Diagnostic Criteria for Gestational Diabetes Mellitus Impacts Diagnoses and Outcomes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Increases the Diabetes Risk in Women With Gestational Diabetes Mellitus
- Diet and Physical Activity Interventions Reduce Gestational Weight Gain and Risk for Caesarean Section
- Metformin May Be a Better First-Line Treatment for Gestational Diabetes
- Physical Activity and Healthy Eating Unlikely to Decrease GDM Risk
- Association of Maternal Overweight and Obesity With Risk of Pre-Eclampsia in Women With Diabetes