Brian Wojeck MD, MPHAssistant Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Section of Endocrinology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut
Dr. Brian Wojeck is an Assistant Professor at Yale University in the Section of Endocrinology. He received his Medical Degree from University of Arizona and his Master of Public Health from Emory University. He completed internal medicine residency at Mayo Clinic. He completed subspecialty fellowships in sleep medicine and endocrinology at Yale University. He has additional training in obesity medicine and is a weight management specialist. His clinical and research focus is the comprehensive management of the interrelated disease processes of diabetes, obesity, and sleep disorders.
DisclosuresDr. Wojeck has no relevant disclosures.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Association of BMI and Changes in BMI With Incident Diabetes Mellitus
- Association Between OSA and Impaired Beta-Cell Response to Glucose in Children and Adolescents With Obesity
- Trends in Obesity Prevalence and Cardiometabolic Risk Factor Control in US Adults With Diabetes, 1999–2020
- Skeletal Effects of Sleeve Gastrectomy in Adolescents and Young Adults With Obesity
- Type 2 Diabetes Remission After Bariatric Surgery
- Life's Essential 8: Updating and Enhancing the American Heart Association's Construct of Cardiovascular Health
- Effect of Sleep Deprivation on Counterregulatory Adaptation to Recurrent Hypoglycaemia
- Sleep Disorders in Type 2 Diabetes and Health Outcomes
- Associations Between Sleep Fragmentation and Obesity
- Day-to-Day Insulin Requirements During Fully Closed-Loop Insulin Delivery in an Inpatient Setting