Brian Wojeck MD, MPHEndocrinology Fellow, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut; Diplomate of the American Board of Obesity Medicine; Former Sleep Physician at Connecticut Veteran’s Affairs in affiliation with Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut
Dr. Brian Wojeck is an endocrinology fellow at Yale New Haven Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Arizona and his master’s in public health from Emory University. He completed his internal medicine training at Mayo Clinic in Arizona. He completed his sleep medicine training at Yale New Haven Hospital. He has practiced both as an internist and sleep physician before returning to fellowship for endocrinology. He is also a diplomat of the American board of obesity medicine and his research interests are the overlaps of sleep medicine, endocrinology, and obesity medicine.
DisclosuresDr. Wojeck has nothing to disclose.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Sleep Disorders in Type 2 Diabetes and Health Outcomes
- Associations Between Sleep Fragmentation and Obesity
- Day-to-Day Insulin Requirements During Fully Closed-Loop Insulin Delivery in an Inpatient Setting
- Obesity, Ethnicity, and Risk of Adverse Outcomes in COVID-19 Patients
- Association Between Sleep Duration, Adiposity and Weight Loss History
- CPAP, Glycemia, and Diabetes Risk in Patients With Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Comorbid CVD