Brian T. Halbert MD, MPHFellow, Hematology and Oncology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts
Dr. Brian Halbert is a clinical and research fellow in hematology and oncology at the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts. He was awarded his medical degree from Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans, Louisiana. He underwent residency training in internal medicine at the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, where he also completed a research fellowship in general medicine and primary care. Dr. Halbert holds an MPH from the Harvard TH Chan School of Public Health.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- A 68-Year-Old Man With High Grade MIBC Presenting With Liver Tumor 6 Months After Starting Adjuvant Nivolumab
- Newly Diagnosed Multiple Papillary Urothelial Tumors With Hydronephrosis
- Patient With Nested-Variant Invasive Urothelial Carcinoma Showing a Maculo-Papular Rash With Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy
- High Grade Muscle-invasive Urothelial Cancer
- Oligometastic UTUC: Systemic vs Local Therapy