Brian F. Chapin MD, FACSAssistant Professor of Urology; Director, Fellowship Program in Urologic Oncology; Co-Director, Clinical Research Programs, University of Texas, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Effect of Chemotherapy With Docetaxel and Androgen Suppression and Radiotherapy for Localized High-Risk Prostate Cancer
- Adjuvant Radiation With ADT for Men With Lymph Node Metastases After Radical Prostatectomy
- Extensive Lymph Node Dissection at Radical Prostatectomy Is Associated With Improved Outcomes With Salvage Radiotherapy for Rising PSA After Surgery
- Does Cytoreductive Prostatectomy Really Have an Impact on Prognosis in Prostate Cancer Patients With Low-Volume Bone Metastasis?
- Survival Improves in Newly Diagnosed Metastatic Prostate Cancer With Prostate Radiation Added to ADT