Bill Tullo OD, FAAOMedical Director, OCULUS, Inc., Arlington, WA
Dr. Tullo is the Medical Director of OCULUS, Inc, Arlington, Virginia. Previously, Bill Tullo, OD was the Vice-President of Clinical Services for Vision Group Holdings - TLC Laser Eye Centers & The LASIK Vision Institute. Dr. Tullo received his undergraduate degree at State University of New York Stony Brook, and his doctorate in Optometry from State University of New York College of Optometry. He has served as Assistant Clinical Professor for ten years specializing in cornea and contact lenses. He has maintained a private practice in his hometown Princeton, New Jersey over the past three decades. Dr. Tullo lectures extensively internationally on refractive surgery, cornea and child abuse. Dr. Tullo is a Diplomat of Cornea Contact Lens and Refractive Surgery of the American Academy of Optometry and a member of the American Optometric Association.
DisclosuresDr. Tullo is an employee of Vision Group.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Phacoemulsification Decreases Intraocular Pressure and Glaucoma Medication Use
- Perioperative Topical NSAIDS for Macular Edema Prophylaxis Following Cataract Surgery
- 2016 Top Stories in Eye Care: Long-Term Outcomes of Refractive Surgery
- 2015 Top Stories in Eye Care: Corneal Collagen Crosslinking in Children With Keratoconus
- 2014 Top Stories in Eye Care: Taking on MRSA
- 2013 Top Stories in Eye Care: Refractive Surgery
- Intraoperative Refractive Biometry for Predicting Intraocular Lens Power Calculation After Prior Myopic Refractive Surgery
- Early Screening for Keratoconus
- Screening Patients for Refractive Surgery
- Preparation, Characterization and Antimicrobial Study of a Hydrogel (Soft Contact Lens) Material Impregnated With Silver Nanoparticles