Ben Ho Park MD, PhDThe Donna S. Hall Chair in Breast Cancer, Professor of Medicine, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Co-Leader Breast Cancer Research Program, Associate Director for Translational Research, Director of Precision Oncology, Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center, Nashville, TN
Dr. Park received his undergraduate degree with honors from the University of Chicago in 1989. He then completed a dual M.D., Ph.D. training program at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine in 1995. Dr. Park completed a residency in Internal Medicine and Hematology/Oncology Fellowship training at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. In 2001, Dr. Park finished a postdoctoral research fellowship in cancer genetics in the laboratory of Dr. Bert Vogelstein at Johns Hopkins. In 2002, Dr. Park joined the faculty in the Department of Oncology at the Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins.
Dr. Park has financial relationships with commercial entities that are relevant to the content of this presentation.
- Royalties from Horizon Discovery, LTD
- Scientific Advisory Board Member for Loxo Oncology
- Ownership interest in Loxo Oncology
- Consultant for Foundation Medicine, Inc.
- Consultant for Jackson Laboratory
- Consultant for H3 Biomedicine
- Consultant for Casdin Capital