Ashish Kumar Aggarwal MD, FACC, FSCAIDirector, ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction Receiving Center Program, Cedars-Sinai Providence Tarzana Medical Center, Tarzana, California
Dr. Aggarwal received his undergraduate degrees in biology and economics from the University of Southern California. He attended the University Of Southern California Keck School Of Medicine. He completed his internship and residency training in internal medicine at The University of Michigan. Following residency, Dr. Aggarwal completed his cardiology fellowship at the Indiana University School of Medicine Krannert Institute of Cardiology. He then completed further subspecialty training in interventional cardiology at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, Michigan. Dr. Aggarwal is board certified in internal medicine, cardiology, echocardiography, and interventional cardiology. He is a fellow of the American College of Cardiology and Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions.
Dr. Aggarwal has been an editorial contributor to PracticeUpdate since 2013.
Dr. Aggarwal has nothing to disclose.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Finding Your First Job
- Focus on Patient Care
- Getting into a Competitive Fellowship Program – Approaches
- Cardiology PracticeChangers in 2015: My Approach to the Duration of DAPT After PCI
- 2015 ACC/AHA/SCAI Focused Update on Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for Patients With ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction: A Summary
- 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care: A Summary
- ACC 2014: Late-Breaking Trials—Ben Scirica, MD
- Six Interesting Trials Presented at the TCT 2013 Meeting