Anna A Wile MDResident, Dermatology, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, MS
Anna Wile is a dermatologist at Rush Health System in Meridian, Mississippi. She practices general dermatology with special interests in pediatric dermatology and inpatient dermatology. She earned her medical degree and completed her internship in internal medicine and residency in dermatology at The University of Mississippi Medical Center.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Reevaluating the Need for Routine Laboratory Monitoring in Isotretinoin Patients
- Genetic and Environmental Factors Contribute to Acne
- AAD 2017 Annual Meeting: Dr. Anna Wile's Take-Aways
- Summer AAD 2016 Annual Meeting: Dr. Anna Wile's Take-Aways
- Dermatology PracticeChanger in 2015: Preventing Community-Associated MRSA