Angela Funovits MDPGY-3 Dermatology Resident, MetroHealth Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio
Dr. Angela Funovits received her medical degree from Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED) in Rootstown, Ohio. Currently she is completing her dermatology residency at MetroHealth Medical Center/Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio.
In addition to her work in medicine, Dr. Funovits has presented internationally as a professional mentalist and keynote speaker. Her work in entertainment has included corporate events, live theatre productions, and television shows including NBC’s Phenomenon, SyFy’s Wizard Wars, and the CW’s Masters of Illusion.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Mind–Body Practices by Patients With Psoriasis
- An Analysis of Children’s Books About Sun Safety
- Music Reduces Pain and Anxiety Associated With Local Anesthesia for Dermatologic Procedures
- YouTube as a Source of Dermatologic Information on Isotretinoin
- Herpes Zoster Prevention and the Role of Dermatologists
- Alopecia Areata Is Associated With Impaired Health-Related Quality of Life
- Brainstem Activation During Distraction Does Not Decrease Itch Sensation
- Individual Patient Preference for Topical Therapy and Individualized Approaches to the Treatment of Psoriasis
- Herpes Zoster in Patients With Bullous Pemphigoid