Ana Perdigoto MD, PhDFellow in Endocrinology, Yale New Haven Hospital, New Haven, Connecticut
Dr. Ana Luisa Perdigoto is an internist in New Haven, Connecticut, specializing in endocrinology.
Enrolled in the Medical Scientist Training Program at Vanderbilt University, she was granted a PhD in biochemistry in 2010, and received her medical degree from Vanderbilt University School of Medicine in 2012. She completed her residency training in internal medicine at Yale New Haven Hospital, where she is now a postdoctoral fellow in endocrinology.
Dr. Perdigoto is actively engaged in research, and has published in numerous peer-reviewed journals. She is a member of the Endocrine Society, Federation of Clinical Immunology Societies (FOCIS), and the ADA (American Diabetes Association).
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Safety and Efficacy of Imatinib in Recent-Onset Type 1 Diabetes
- A 59 yo Male With PMH of Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, and Eczema
- RCT of Anti–interleukin-21 for β-Cell Function in Adult, Recent-Onset Type 1 Diabetes
- Sitagliptin in Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults
- STAT1 Gain of Function, Type 1 Diabetes, and Reversal With JAK Inhibition
- The Risk of Progression to Type 1 Diabetes in Individuals With Multiple Autoantibodies