Amanda Y Lehman MD, MScDirector of Glaucoma Services, Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Dr. Amanda Lehman earned her medical degree from Jefferson Medical College, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She completed her internship in internal medicine at Lankenau Medical Center in Philadelphia and her ophthalmology residency at Hofstra-North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine at Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York. She completed a fellowship in clinical glaucoma at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York, New York.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- New Index to Monitor Central Visual Field Progression in Glaucoma
- Reduction in Mean Deviation in Automated Perimetry in Eyes With Multifocal vs Monofocal IOL Implants
- Benzalkonium Chloride: Damaging Effect in Glaucoma?
- Improving Early Detection of Glaucoma
- Dysphotopsia Following Temporal vs Superior Laser Peripheral Iridotomy
- Changes in Astigmatism After Canaloplasty and Long-Term IOP
- Frequently Asked Questions in Eye Care: Glaucoma
- 2013 Top Stories in Eye Care: Everything Old Is New Again in Glaucoma
- Macular Structure Parameters as an Automated Indicator of Paracentral Scotoma in Early Glaucoma
- Amanda Lehman on Neovascular Glaucoma