Allison Vidimos RPh, MDChairman of the Department of Dermatology, and Staff Physician in the Section of Micrographic Surgery (Mohs) and Oncology in the Department of Dermatology, and Professor, CCLCM, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
Allison T. Vidimos, RPh, MD, is Chairman of the Department of Dermatology, and Staff Physician in the Section of Micrographic Surgery (Mohs) and Oncology in the Department of Dermatology, and Professor, CCLCM. She is also the Program Director of the Procedural DermatologyFellowship.
Dr. Vidimos received a Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy with distinction from Purdue University in West Lafayette, Ind., and she received a medical degree with highest distinction from Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis. Dr. Vidimos completed a medical internship and residency in dermatology at Cleveland Clinic, followed by a fellowship in Mohs Surgery. Dr. Vidimos is a Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners and the American Board of Dermatology.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Benefits of a Brief Psychological Intervention Targeting Fear of Cancer Recurrence in People at High Risk of Developing Another Melanoma
- SCC Behaves Similarly in Solid Organ Transplant Recipients and High-Risk Immunocompetent Patients
- Posttransplant Dermatologic Diseases by Race
- Limited Evidence for Antiseptics and Antibiotics in Surgical Wounds Healing
- Increased Skin Cancer Risk in Some HSCT Recipients