Sign in to PracticeUpdate
Only registered members have full access to PracticeUpdate content.
- Choueiri TK, Powles T, Burotto M, et al. 696O_PR Nivolumab + cabozantinib vs sunitinib in first-line treatment for advanced renal cell carcinoma: First results from the randomized phase III CheckMate 9ER trial. Ann Oncol. 2020;31(suppl 4):S1157.
- Rini BI, Plimack ER, Stus V, et al; KEYNOTE-426 Investigators. Pembrolizumab plus axitinib versus sunitinib for advanced renal-cell carcinoma. N Engl J Med. 2019;380(12):1116-1127.
- Motzer RJ, Penkov K, Haanen J, et al. Avelumab plus axitinib versus sunitinib for advanced renal-cell carcinoma. N Engl J Med. 2019;380(12):1103-1115.
- Motzer RJ, Rini BI, McDermott DF, et al; CheckMate 214 investigators. Nivolumab plus ipilimumab versus sunitinib in first-line treatment for advanced renal cell carcinoma: extended follow-up of efficacy and safety results from a randomised, controlled, phase 3 trial. Lancet Oncol. 2019;20(10):1370-1385.
- Pal S, Tsao C, Suarez C, et al. Cabozantinib (C) in combination with atezolizumab (A) as first-line therapy for advanced clear cell renal cell carcinoma (ccRCC): results from the COSMIC-021 study. Presented at ESMO Virtual Congress 2020. Accessed November 8, 2020.
- A study of atezolizumab in combination with cabozantinib compared to cabozantinib alone in participants with advanced renal cell carcinoma after immune checkpoint inhibitor treatment (CONTACT-03). NCT04338269. Updated October 14, 2020. Accessed November 8, 2020.
- Vogelzang NJ, Olsen MR, McFarlane JJ, et al. Safety and efficacy of nivolumab in patients with advanced non-clear cell renal cell carcinoma: results from the phase IIIb/IV CheckMate 374 study. Clin Genitourin Cancer. 2020 May 16. doi:10.1016/j.clgc.2020.05.006. Online ahead of print.
- Lee JL, Ziobro M, Gafanov R, et al. KEYNOTE-427 cohort B: first-line pembrolizumab (pembro) monotherapy for advanced non‒clear cell renal cell carcinoma (NCC-RCC). J Clin Oncol. 2019;37(suppl 15):4569.
- Rini BI, Motzer RJ, Powles T, et al. Atezolizumab plus bevacizumab versus sunitinib for patients with untreated metastatic renal cell carcinoma and sarcomatoid features: a prespecified subgroup analysis of the IMmotion151 clinical trial. Eur Urol. 2020 Jul 9. doi:10.1016/j.eururo.2020.06.021. Online ahead of print.
- Tannir NM, Signoretti S, Choueiri TK, et al. Efficacy and safety of nivolumab plus ipilimumab versus sunitinib in first-line treatment of patients with advanced sarcomatoid renal cell carcinoma. Clin Cancer Res. 2020 Sep 1. doi:10.1158/1078-0432.CCR-20-2063. Online ahead of print.
- Randomized phase-II study of nivolumab plus ipilimumab vs. standard of care in untreated and advanced non-clear cell RCC (SUNIFORECAST). NCT03075423. Updated June 2, 2020. Accessed November 8, 2020.
Disclosure statements are available on the authors' profiles: